RV, Motorcycle and Boat Insurance
RV, Motorcycle and Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
RV, Motorcycle and Boat Insurance Information
Your RV, Motorcycle or Boat is, just like an automobile, a moving vehicle that can cause bodily injury and property damage to others. In order to help pay for any damage you inadvertently inflict, you should secure liability insurance. This policy can also help cover the cost of environmental cleanup after an accident that causes the spillage of a toxic chemical or other pollutant.
Liability coverage will have limits that work on both a per-incident and per-policy basis. They may also have a deductible that requires an out-of-pocket contribution for each incident or year.
After you've considered the potential liabilities you are exposed to while operating a RV, Motorcycle or Boat it's time to secure coverage for the value of the vehicle itself. Coverage can include financial compensation in the event of physical damage, vandalism, theft and collision. In addition, your policy may allow for reimbursement of personal effects stored on a vehicle.
- If you're in an accident or your RV, Motorcycle or Boat is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your RV, Motorcycle or Boat is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your RV, Motorcycle or Boat may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
- How much can I afford to pay if my RV, Motorcycle or Boat is in an accident, damaged or stolen? (Ask your agent what your cost savings would be if you raised your deductible.)
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.